January 29, 2016

The only description to the way I felt today was TGIF! I woke up late and had to eat a convenience store breakfast. Diego was again angry on the morning train. He kept to himself and I kept to myself, but I felt for him. I wondered if the anger was a bad sign for the future or it was a good sign that despite his anger, he was always kind to me. He was annoyed that he didn’t get his part yesterday even though the order tracking said it was out for delivery. He complained and called them liars. I thought about explaining the situation and how the tracking for shipping works wearied me, so I let him rant and be angry. I wondered if it was being _______ to keep him in ignorance because I didn’t want to take the trouble of explaining it to him. We were both so preoccupied that the train had stopped at the connecting station and we hadn’t noticed! He pointed it out and we both pushed past people towards the doors before they closed. When we got inside the station, we both laughed so hard at the situation!

My classes all went well today and I had a good day, but I just couldn’t wait until I was done with work and the weekend was here. I ordered the pizza for lunch because I didn’t have the time to even pack a lunch.

I made sure to leave work to get on the earliest train possible to get home. I was ready for the weekend. I worked on an ongoing knitting project. It’s a complex project that I intend to give out next Christmas, so there was no hurry to finish it. I texted Diego asking him if he wanted to hang out tonight, but didn’t hear back. I assumed he got his car part and was working on his car tonight.  I did a few things around the house when I got home and then climbed into bed for an early night.

It was about 9:00 and I was reading in bed. I had to wake up early to go to that hiking convention for Zak.  I thought I heard a knock on the door. I mistook it for the wind even though there were no tree branches that would even touch my apartment. I received a text from Diego saying that he was here. I was pleased that he thought he’d be welcome to just show up, but I was tired and needed to get up early the next day. He had received the part for his car and put it in, so he drove his car over. On the way, the part stopped working and he had the same problem as before. He was angry again. I listened to him rant about it and helped him buy an OEM part, to be sure the next one would work and would fit. He must have calmed down after awhile, because we had sex. I fell asleep in his arms. He awoke me a few minutes later to tell me he was leaving. He knew how early I had to leave the next day and he wanted to drive when there was little traffic on the road so he could go slowly. I immediately went to sleep.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s