July 5-7, 2015

July 5 –
Everyone woke up early, packed their cars, and left.  Most of them left before me!  I did what I could and managed to get on the road by about 10:30am.  I got home in the early afternoon and then unpacked my car.  I put away a few more things from the move, but not many.

I talked to Oliver quite a bit today.  I think he missed talking to me.  When I told him I watch anime, he joked about me marrying him.  Later on in the conversation, we talked about what would happen if we liked each other.  I joked about him moving in with me because I refused to move again so soon.  Seriously, if we like each other, things will have to move fast.  Either that, or it will become a stagnant long-distance thing that will inevitably fail over time.  I shouldn’t get ahead of myself, I suppose, but he was, so I started to think about it.  I’m not going to lie, it made me happy that he was thinking of such things!

July 6 –
Today I continued to get stuff done at my new apartment.  I did laundry and discovered that the local laundromat is expensive.  I continued putting away boxes.  I spoke to Oliver briefly, but he was busy working.  He made plans for us for Thursday.  He arranged to get out of work early and is going to take me to a  hibachi restaurant.  I’m looking forward to it!

I also talked to my local internet provider.  I don’t like them, so it may be a while before I actually have internet.  They’re a monopoly with the other other option being internet via satellite.

July 7 –
I awoke early, despite the fact that the cats were already at my mom’s house.  I unpacked all of the boxes that were left.  That doesn’t mean that everything was neat or organized or even close to the right spots, but they were all out of boxes.  I packed for my trip to visit my dad/Oliver.  I bombed my apartment for roaches, so I spent several hours wasting time waiting until my apartment was habitable again.  On the bright side, I was able to (somewhat) catch up on some blog entries.  Because of the move, I hadn’t had a chance to get internet yet.  I’ve been writing down a lot of my blogs so I can input them at a later date, but it’s still a pain to do it this way.

There is a farm stand right down the road from where I live.  I was excited about that, but I visited them today and found out that most of the food isn’t local and none of it is organic.  I was disappointed.

I’m starting to get nervous about meeting Oliver.  What if I don’t like him?  What if I do?  Well, on Thursday evening I’ll find out!  I just hope the butterflies go away between now and then.  They’re kinda ruining my digestion.


Meditation: I meditated yesterday.

Sleep: I slept 6 hours each night.

Exercise:  The packing and unpacking served as my exercise on all three days.

Diet: I followed my diet, on Sunday, but not at all on Monday or Tuesday.  I even ate gluten which took a toll on my digestion.  Maybe I really am gluten resistant.

De-cluttering and cleaning:  n/a…. I did work on getting my apartment into order though!

Hygiene:  I showered today, but was not showered any other day.  I brushed my teeth one day, but not the others.

Mood and temperament:  My mood was good but tired. I found myself fighting off laziness a lot. My temperament was good.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s