March 27-29, 2015

I get to see Bryan twice this week since I didn’t see him at all last week!  I woke up and managed to pack to go to his place. I was surprisingly awake at work all day!  Then I drove up to Bryan’s and he made us dinner. It was really tasty!  He’s a really good cook!  We settled down on the couch to watch movies.  We had a little to drink, which caused me to nod off.  We went upstairs to watch another movie in bed.  I slept through almost the entire thing!

He woke me up around 2am.  He had drank significantly more alcohol and was crying!  Even though I had been woken up, I instantly placed his head on my chest and tried to be there for him.  I told him to stop apologizing for crying.  I told him that one of the things that I like about him is that he doesn’t hide his emotions.  But mostly, I just lay there, held him, and listened to his incoherent ramblings.  Then we had sex.  Surprisingly, I orgasmed!  Who knew all it would take was to be woken up in the middle of the night by a crying, drunk boyfriend and then have sex with him!?  Maybe it was just because he made himself vulnerable to me that I didn’t feel so vulnerable anymore.  Whatever it was, it worked!

It worked the next morning too! Unfortunately, I’m not sure why, but we had a condom mishap. So we split the cost of the “morning after pill”, I took it, and left.  On my way home, I had a pressing need to visit the bathroom.  I looked online and saw the side effects: diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, etc.  I experienced them all but the nausea. While I saw the side effects, I saw another warning.  According to several websites, the “morning after pill” is less effective for those who weigh over 165lbs.  I weigh over 200! Then I got nervous about things which did not help the other side effects.

I sucked it up and went to hang out with some friends.  It was a really important day for a friend of mine, so I wanted to be there for him.  I felt so poorly, I couldn’t stay long enough for him to be there.  I felt like a jerk, but I really was feeling dizzy and out of it.  One of my friends told me that my usually pale skin had turned grey.  I left early.  When I got home, I went to sleep and slept for almost 12 hours!

On Sunday I tried to get some stuff for work done, but I was still feeling poorly from the “morning after pill”  that I literally spent the whole day in bed.  I got a few pressing work items done, but mostly drifted in and out of sleep.


Diet: I still didn’t follow my diet on any day.

De-cluttering and cleaning: I did neither all weekend.

Hygiene: I was showered for two days, but did not brush my teeth at all!

Mood and temperament: On Saturday, I started to cry and feel sorry for myself because I couldn’t be there for my friend.  Mostly, I was just tired and a little depressed.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s